5000 Nigerians Will Get New Jobs - Zinox Boss
Woke up this morning to find out that one of Nigeria's biggest e-commerce companies, Konga.com has been acquired by Zinox, the pioneer manufacturer of Nigeria's first internationally-certified branded computers. I understand that the acquisition is expected to create job opportunities for over 5,000 Nigerians both at home and in the diaspora within a short period.
With Konga being added to the Zinox group, we can expect to see the company transform into a thriving multi-billion dollar business!
The Zinox chairman, Leo Stan Ekeh is known to be a serial digital technology entrepreneur. Who knows what else he's got up his sleeves?
Buying Jumia, maybe!
But seriously, e-commerce is an industry that is fast growing in Nigeria. With the likes of Konga and Jumia pioneering the industry, businesses have taken to e-commerce as a means of “selling their market”. Incorporating technology into buying and selling is one of the best things that can happen to Nigerian entrepreneurs. By taking advantage of our spending culture (Chai! Nigerians can buy anything! Too much money ππ), businesses can raise the bar on sales volume and make more money.
Personally, I prefer to shop online than physically. I don't enjoy the stress of having to comb shelves looking for the products/brands I'm loyal to—hey, I'm a loyalist. Impress me, and I'm stuck with you π
With a little extra cash, my package will be right at my doorstep. Who has time for wahala? Lol
With Konga being added to the Zinox group, we can expect to see the company transform into a thriving multi-billion dollar business!
The Zinox chairman, Leo Stan Ekeh is known to be a serial digital technology entrepreneur. Who knows what else he's got up his sleeves?
Buying Jumia, maybe!
But seriously, e-commerce is an industry that is fast growing in Nigeria. With the likes of Konga and Jumia pioneering the industry, businesses have taken to e-commerce as a means of “selling their market”. Incorporating technology into buying and selling is one of the best things that can happen to Nigerian entrepreneurs. By taking advantage of our spending culture (Chai! Nigerians can buy anything! Too much money ππ), businesses can raise the bar on sales volume and make more money.
Personally, I prefer to shop online than physically. I don't enjoy the stress of having to comb shelves looking for the products/brands I'm loyal to—hey, I'm a loyalist. Impress me, and I'm stuck with you π
With a little extra cash, my package will be right at my doorstep. Who has time for wahala? Lol

Comments
Post a Comment