#Dahlia's Blog. Activated!

Here we are.
Welcome on board, dear readers.
Introduction: My name is Olubunmi and this is my blog. This blog is about a passion that I have converted into a money-making venture. I will be taking you through my personal life as a cake artist and an entrepreneur. The challenges, the successes, the failures, the rewards. All of it will be shared with you. I will also be sharing recipes, formulae, tips to creating great cakes and how to find your way around those not-so-palatable errors that you might encounter during baking - yes, they would happen!

It won't be all boring, as we would be dishing out prizes to winners of our competitions. This is going to be a bumpy one, so fasten your seatbelts as I take you through this journey.


So. Dahlia Delights! Phew! It's been a long time coming. E don tey, no be today. My first close contact with cake making happened when I was in secondary school. SS 1 or 2. I remember staying back in school that day till around 7pm. And oh, the reward for staying back: HOT CAKE carefully wrapped in a serviette, waiting to be munched on by myself and family members. From then on, I knew I was going to have something to do with cakes later in life.
Fast forward to after NYSC. I insisted that I wanted to learn cake making as against searching for a job. And so, it started. My journey into the amazing world of "cakery" started. I got myself a brand name (story for another day) and got it registered with the appropriate authorities. Today, Dahlia Delights is poised to deliver great cakes to our customers and we keep getting better at it.
Here's a word of advice to young entrepreneurs: it would get really challenging but don't give up. Someday soon, if you are consistent enough, you would find yourself living your dreams you'd be grateful you stuck to your passion.

Comments

  1. olubummi who???? ur names r not in full inbtw wen can i ve a taste of ur cake... nice blog. cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, nelly smart. You're my first official "commenter". Welcome on board. Surname is Balogun. And,keep your fingers crossed for the cake tasting party. I'd definitely invite you. Please help spread the word about the blog. And watch out for that party, no jokes *winks*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Excited. Guess What??

Missed Y'all..